Should I upgrade to a $30 account?

Michael Gaither

30 May, 2017 05:09 PM

I just created a profile for my new CD, "Hey Karma" and uploaded the title track. I also created a dispatch, and a few publications have clicked through and played the song.

Question: Do I need to move to the $30/month plan to upload more tracks - or the entire record? And if I do, how does that affect how my dispatches are sent out? (Basically, in addition to being able to upload more songs, what does the $30/month plan enable me to do?)

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by dmitri on 01 Jun, 2017 12:51 PM

Greetings Michael,

Upgrading to the $30/month plan does allow you to upload more than one track. It also allows unlimited Fancy Listings for tours. However, since you have a cd release AND it's set for June 13th, it would not be wise for you to upgrade at this time.

But if you were to cancel this Dispatch, create a new one and set a 'release date' for 6+ weeks in advance, then you could pay $250 and
    - Upload the entire album - Distribute your Dispatch to our Americana list (698 journalists) 3 different times - Instead of the free, one line listing, your Dispatch would be front and center with full text and a big picture, which hopefully will attract the attention of a lot more journalists.

Please email [email blocked] for any other specific questions.
    Thanks,
    Dmitri @ StoryAmp

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac