distribution schedules not showing

Astrid Young

11 Apr, 2014 06:12 PM

Wondering why on some of my dispatches there is a distribution schedule, but not on others? the dates are all similar. is this because you have no journalists in those regions? finding that difficult!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by dmitri on 14 Apr, 2014 02:50 PM

You are correct Astrid. Though we have contacts in a massive amount of cities, it's tough to always have contacts in every city every band plays in, especially in Canada. But we are adding more journalists every day!

So your Belleville and Hamilton Dispatches won't go out to anyone, but there is something we can do for your Kemptville show. Since Kemptville is 45 minutes or less away from a major city (Ottawa), you can push that Dispatch to their market. You will need to cancel that Dispatch, then create a new one and on your third line where it says 'Insert your concert city:____" This is where you should choose Ottawa from the drop down.

Then within the concert specific details, make you sure put Kemptville with the correct address. Then towards the bottom you'll see the 'Send a Fancy Listing to Ottawa market'

Does this make sense to you? Let me know how it goes!

2. 2 Posted by Astrid Young on 14 Apr, 2014 03:38 PM

Totally - do you think I could push the hamilton date to toronto then?

Eat it, Don't Tweet it.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by dmitri on 14 Apr, 2014 03:42 PM

Sorry I forgot to mention that aspect. Typically I would say yes, connect Hamilton to Toronto, but since you're already blasting Toronto twice on two other dates, I think a 3rd time would be overkill so I wouldn't suggest this

4. 4 Posted by Astrid Young on 14 Apr, 2014 03:53 PM

Good point!

Eat it, Don't Tweet it.

5. 5 Posted by XRumerTest on 29 May, 2014 09:25 AM

Hello. And Bye.

6. 6 Posted by XRumerTest on 29 May, 2014 12:29 PM

Hello. And Bye.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac