soundcloud integration

Joshua Christopher

04 Jan, 2015 05:02 AM

Hi Demitri,
  We're having trouble setting up the soundcloud stream for a single release dispatch. We released the dispatch and are having trouble editing to add the stream in the dispatch.

1. 1 Posted by Joshua Christop... on 04 Jan, 2015 10:41 PM

Hi. I'm trying to add a soundcloud stream to a dispatch. For some reason I have been unable to in the edit dispatch area.
    thank you

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by dmitri on 05 Jan, 2015 03:01 PM

Hello Joshua,

Unfortunately we have ran into a lot of bugs with the Soundcloud integration so we developed our own music upload system (which most people actually prefer) for the time being. So I would suggest you disconnect Soundcloud, hit Edit Audio, and use our own system. You'll see some different options on what you can do there and your Activity Log will show you who streams which tracks.

However if you are adamant on using Soundcloud, please make sure you follow the below:
    Within Soundcloud, each track needs to be private + downloadable
    Then you need to build a playlist, and set it to private.

Once you do that, disconnect, then reconnect on StoryAmp and make sure your playlist shows up and you're able to choose which track to be first.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue at [email blocked]

Thank you,
    Garrett @ StoryAmp.com

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac