accidental subscription changes :( + information request

hannupromo

06 Dec, 2013 02:35 PM

Hello - today I was clicking on a link to check on the next level up type of subscription to find out of if this is what we wanted for our coming release. Due to continuing health problems there are no plans to tour - also some of us are in separate countries. But we want to get the news about the album out. Anyway and I couldn't find the information that i needed. but the system said I had upgraded my subscription. :-( An I got a bill. But i don't even know what the $100 one includes. So I panicked and put everything back and ended back on free from the one level up one. so basically I have been billed for about 2 seconds of "professional" and one days use of the intermediate level of subscription.

Very confused here. We do need a release package of some kind, we don't have much money, and I wanted to find out first what was the level above the one for free fancy event listings entailed - as opposed to release dispatches. So we could figure out which one works best for us.

I am very sorry I was 'trigger-happy' and panicked and screwed things up. Could you help me straighten this out? I would like also to know more about the 2 paid levels of subscription to Story Amp. Thanks!

thanks!
Dianne Murray for Hannu Lepisto

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by dmitri on 01 Jan, 2014 08:17 PM

Hi Dianne,

I have contacted you directly by email to help you with this error.

Thank you,

Dmitri Vietze
    founder
    StoryAmp, LLC

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac